101 BASIC 101 WORKSHOP
Contact Renee of 2chattychicks @ gmail. com to set a date.
In this class we start with prep and walk all the way through each aspect of how to start a project and finish. We go over each step thoroughly.
1. Checking what type of finish is on your project
2. Sanding and sand paper
3. Cleaning your projects
4. Brushes-types and differences that effect your finish
5. Apply your paint...YES IT DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE
7. Glazes & gels stains-how to apply-how to remove
8. Topcoats-when to apply-how to apply-dry time
You will also learn several techniques take home a workbook with all the things covered from 1-8, a product list and description of Miss Lillian's NO-WAX Chalk Paint Products.
For 1 on 1: Private class is $80 for the 2 hour minimum. If you do 3 hours it is $35 an hour for total of $105